Sat, Nov 14 | Zoom
The Sin of Omission: An Ethical Discussion
This workshop will explore some of the sticky situations surrounding "don't interpret that", information that is unclear or just lost on the interpreter. Join us for this workshop offering 0.3 PS (or Michigan Ethics) CEUs!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
About the Event
- Identify four situations that put the interpreter at risk of omitting information.
- Describe three strategies for mitigating omitted information.
- Memorize the first ethical principle and Standard of Practice #6 from NCIHC.
- Memorize CPC tenets 2.3 and 4.4.
- General Admission$45$450$0